Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- AU $9.34+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople love a fresh loaf. The way it smells, the crunch of the crust, the warm, soft texture of bread newly out of the oven. The growth of artisan bakeries and the increasing choice in supermarkets is testament to the fact that we want an alternative to the pre-packaged conformity of mass-produced baking. So why t make it ourselves? Bread is cheap to make, and a lot simpler than you might think. The Bread Revolution is a call to arms, encouraging all of us to think again about baking our own loaves. It demystifies the whole process, offering an easy repertoire of delicious savoury breads and sweet dough treats, plus down-to-earth tips. Its 60 inspiring recipes range from soda bread to potato and rosemary, healthy multi-seed wholemeal to an amazing sourdough that can fit in your busy schedule. Central to the book is the idea that bread can be a meal in itself, with ideas for quick lunches, children's teas and evening meals. Plus cinnamon Danish pastries and hot cross buns, and a host of thrifty recipes for your bread leftovers, from summer gazpacho to winter-warming bread and butter pudding.
- Author BiographyDuncan Glendinning began as a web designer, but put down his mouse to pick up a trowel and start growing his own veg. He met Dick and James Strawbridge and featured in the tv show It's Not Easy Being Green, then in Tribe Wanted, where he was an eco consultant in Fiji. Here he met chef Patrick Ryan, and hatched the plan for The Thoughtful Bread Company, which is now acclaimed as a leading ethical business as well as for its fantastic baking. Their breads are to be found everywhere from Michelin-starred restaurants to children's lunch packs.
- Author(s)Duncan Glendinning,Patrick Ryan
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.