Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrick or treat-and murder-are on the menu in this first in a new culinary mystery series Life couldn't be sweeter for Tres Amigas Cafe chef Rita Lafitte, decorating sugar skulls and taste-testing rich, buttery pan de muerto in anticipation of Santa Fe's Day of the Dead bread-baking contest. That is, until her friendly landlord, Victor, is found dead next door. Although the police deem Victor's death a suicide, Rita kws something is amiss. To uncover the truth, she teams up with her octogenarian boss, Flori, the town's most celebrated sop. The duo begins to sift through long-buried secrets and to take full measure of duplicitous neighbors, but the clock is ticking and their list of suspects is growing ever longer. Just as the clues get hotter than a New Mexican chili, one of their main suspects winds up dead. Rita fears that the killer is dishing out seconds-and her order might be up.
- Author BiographyAnn Myers, her husband, and extra-large housecat live in Colorado but, like Rita, feel most at home in Santa Fe.
- Author(s)Ann Myers
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSanta Fe Cafe Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Weight176 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.