All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.86
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you stage a successful play? Where does it all begin? Who does what? Adrea Gibbs explains the role of everyone in a production: the director, the stage manager, the music director, the choreographer, the lighting designer, the sound designer, the set designer, and the costume designer. She talks about the best way to conduct auditions and how to do the final casting. She explains how to decide the main thrust of the play, which will affect the work of everyone on the staff. She talks about stage sets, blocking, and how to direct the actor to create a believable character. She provides valuable advice on scheduling rehearsals and being ready in every way for opening night. You will want everyone on your staff to view this DVD so that each staff member will each understand how their role fits into the total production.
- Author(s)Adrea Gibbs
- PublisherChristian Publishers LLC
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationIA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeriwether Publishing,U.S.
- Weight128 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.