All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionColette began writing Break of Day in her early fifties, at Saint-Tropez on the Cote d'Azur, where she had bought a small house after the breakup of her second marriage. The vel's theme--the renunciation of love and the return to an independent existence supported and enriched by the beauty and peace of nature--grows out of Colette's own period of self-assessment in the middle of her life. A collection of subtle reflections about love and life, it is among her most thoughtful and stylistically bold works.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1873 in France, Colette was the author of many acclaimed novels noted for their intimate style. She died in 1954.
- Author(s)Colette,Sidonie-Gabrielle Colette
- PublisherFarrar, Straus and Giroux
- Date of Publication13/06/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus and Giroux
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byEnid McLeod
- Introduction byJudith Thurman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.