Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAtmospheric scientist Kelsey March is under siege. Her tornado research project is on the skids and she's fighting conflict in her university department. So when irresistible bad boy Archer West suggests a hot, wild fling while he's in town, Kelsey is unable to resist his sexy offer. Kelsey and Archer embark on an intense, exhilarating affair. But soon their differences and private battles encroach on their desire, and Kelsey discovers she is caught in a storm she can't control...
- Author BiographyNew York Times and USA Today bestselling author Nina Lane writes hot, sexy romances and spicy erotica. Originally from California, she holds a PhD in Art History and an MA in Library and Information Studies, which means she loves both research and organization. She also enjoys traveling and thinks St. Petersburg, Russia is a city everyone should visit at least once. Although Nina would go back to college for another degree because she's that much of a bookworm and a perpetual student, she now lives the happy life of a full-time writer. Visit Nina at: ninalane.com Follow her on Facebook at: facebook.com/NinaLaneAuthor Follow her on Twitter at: twitter.com/NinaLaneAuthor
- Author(s)Nina Lane
- PublisherSnow Queen Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSnow Queen Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.