Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom gooey cinnamon rolls to poached eggs lavished with lemony hollandaise, this scrumptious cookbook is filled with everyone s favorite breakfast and brunch comfort food dishes. In addition, signature dishes from favorite breakfast and brunch restaurants around the country are highlighted throughout the book, including restaurant photos and stories. In Williams-Soma Breakfast Comforts, celebrated cookbook author Rick Rodgers shares his favorite tried-and-true recipes for the morning meal, along with a collection of mouthwatering dishes from beloved breakfast and brunch restaurants across the country. Peppered with Rodgers stalgic, personal tales, it also includes engaging stories behind the featured restaurants and the signature dishes that have made them so popular. Over 100 recipes will satisfy any breakfast craving, whether you prefer a sweet or savory start to the day. Showcasing American regional cuisine, the restaurant recipes include decadent cheese and berry blintzes from New York; chile-laced migas from the Southwest; crab cake Benedict from the Pacific Northwest; and the lightest, flakiest biscuits with plenty of hearty sausage gravy on the side from the American South. You ll also find recipes for all the classics, such as butter- and syrup-drenched waffles; marmalade-stuffed French toast; scrambled eggs bursting with herbs and tomatoes; crispy corned beef hash; and sticky caramel-pecan rolls. No matter what you re in the mood for, you ll find inspiration for every palate and every occasion, from a casual family breakfast to a lazy Sunday brunch with friends, in this ultimate collection of comfort-food breakfasts.
- Author BiographyRick Rodgers is an award-winning cookbook author, cooking teacher, food writer, and radio and television guest chef whose infectious love of good food reaches countless cooks every day. He is the author or coauthor of ten Williams-Sonoma titles, among them Comfort Food and Essentials of Roasting. He has also written numerous other cookbooks on a wide range of subjects, including the best-selling Thanksgiving 101 and Fondue, and IACP Cookbook Award nominees The Carefree Cook and Kaffeehaus. His recipes have appeared in Food & Wine, Cooking Light, and Fine Cooking, and he is a frequent contributor to Bon Appetit magazine.
- Author(s)Rick Rodgers
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1111 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.