All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart Kerouac, part Tom Robbins, it's a transcendental road trip down a lost highway that leads to the roots of the Americana music movement. Jim White, musician, and writer.Set between 1965 and 1968, Breakfast in Nudie Suits follows Gram Parsons as he travels across America trying to establish country music in the era of rock. This is a road trip in the great American tradition and the events of the mid-sixties crackle off the page.Ian Dunlop, a close friend and fellow International Submarine Band member, in this book gives a glimpse into the Gram Parson's legend that has never been offered before.
- Author(s)Ian Dunlop
- PublisherRed Planet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteperiod photographs and artwork
- Weight675 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.