Breaking 100, 90, 80: Taking Your Game to the Next Level with the Best Teachers in Golf by Golf Digest (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking 100, 90, 80 -- Take Your Game to the Next Level Tee Shots: Hitting More Fairways Accuracy: Dialing in Distance and Direction Power: Hitting the Ball Farther Fairway Shots: Advancing the Ball Pitch Shots: Mastering the Mini-swing Chip Shots: Getting It Close to the Hole Putting: Developing Technique and Feel Bunker Shots: Getting Out of the Sand Trouble Shots: Getting the Ball Safely Back in Play Fitness: Boosting Your Strength and Flexibility All-star contributors: Butch Harmon, David Leadbetter, Jim McLean, Judy Rankin, Ernie Els, Scott Davenport, Justin Leonard, Nick Price, Hank Haney, Jane Crafter, Chuck Cook, Dr. Bob Rotella, Randy Smith, Jack Lumpkin, Rick Smith, and many more.From the editors of Golf Digest, the premiere name in golf instruction, this comprehensive, beautifully illustrated book features the teachings of the world s greatest coaches and players, as they demonstrate how to conquer the three most sought-after scoring goals in the game. Rewned for insightful, cutting-edge instruction by experts such as Butch Harmon, David Leadbetter, and Jim McLean, and playing greats such as Ernie Els, Nick Price, and Judy Rankin, Golf Digest has helped golfers of all abilities achieve scoring breakthroughs with its most popular section, Breaking 100, 90, 80. Now, for the first time, Golf Digest assembles these simple and effective tips to help you reach your golfing goals. In chapters ranging from Power: Hitting the Ball Farther to Chip Shots: Getting It Close to the Hole to Trouble Shots: Getting the Ball Safely Back in Play, Breaking 100, 90, 80 expertly explains how you can conquer each scoring barrier. Interspersed with valuable lessons are colorful sidebars offering additional tips, special sections such as My First Time, precise photos and illustrations, and easy-to-follow descriptions from the top teachers and players themselves. Breaking 100, 90, 80 is a complete game-improvement resource, presented by the world s golf authority, and one of the rare books that demonstrates exactly how to take your game to the next level- matter what kind of player you are. BIO GOLF DIGEST is the most successful golf magazine in the industry, with more than six million readers each month. Instruction Editor Scott Smith, who edited Breaking 100, 90, 80, has been with the magazine for eight years and works regularly with the game s top instructors. www.doubleday.com
- Author BiographyGOLF DIGEST is the most successful golf magazine in the industry, with more than six million readers each month.
- Author(s)Golf Digest
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width241 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.