All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe finest ingredients are brought together with love and care, then slow cooked to perfection. Yes, the old ways are still best at Los Pollos Hermas. But don't take my word for it. One taste, and you'll kw. Let's cook. 30 Ways to Cook Chicken contains the most mouthwatering recipes from Los Pollos Hermas using only the freshest ingredients and Heisenberg Blue.For fans of Breaking Bad, this little book is a celebration of Gustavo Fring's popular chain of restaurants, Los Pollos Hermas, and the many delicious ways in which it can be eaten. Discover your inner alchemist by experimenting with the suggested ingredients in the pages that follow, many of which are listed without precise measures. These 30 ways to eat chicken all have the potential to be 100% scrumptious, but if you are too heavy handed with the fresh herbs and spices or too mean with the mango, the percentage could be lower. Apply yourself!
- Author BiographyBreaking Bad, hailed by Stephen King, Chuck Klosterman, and many others as the best of all TV dramas, tells the story of a man whose life changes because of the medical death sentence of an advanced cancer diagnosis. The show depicts his metamorphosis from inoffensive chemistry teacher to feared drug lord and remorseless killer. Driven at first by the desire to save his family from destitution, he risks losing his family altogether because of his new life of crime.
- Author(s)Breaking Bad
- PublisherRock Point
- Date of Publication06/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRock Point
- Weight209 g
- Width158 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.