All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the next 10 years, we'll see more disruption and changes to the banking and financial industry than we've seen in the preceding 100 years Brett King Breaking Banks: The Invators, Rogues, and Strategists Rebooting Banking is a unique collection of interviews take from across the global Financial Services Techlogy (or FinTech) domain detailing the stories, case studies, start-ups, and emerging trends that will define this disruption. * Features the author's catalogued interviews with experts across the globe, focusing on the disruptive techlogies, platforms and behaviors that are threating the traditional industry approach to banking and financial services * Topics of interest covered include Bitcoin's disruptive attack on currencies, P2P Lending, Social Media, the Neo-Banks reinventing the basic day-to-day checking account, global solutions for the unbanked and underbanked, through to changing consumer behavior Breaking Banks is the only record of its kind detailing the massive and dramatic shift occurring in the financial services space today.
- Author BiographyBRETT KING is widely considered the foremost global expert on retail banking innovation. He achieved international acclaim for his bestselling book BANK 2.0, which topped category lists in the UK, USA, Germany, Japan, Canada, France, Russia, and Asia. King is the founder and CEO of Moven, a retail mobile service money service, and hosts the BREAKING BANKS Radio Show. He was voted American Banker s Top Innovator of the Year in 2012.
- Author(s)Brett King
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.