All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddiction is a rapidly growing problem among Christians and n-Christians alike. Even socially acceptable behaviors, such as shopping, eating, working, playing, and exercising, can quietly take over. Clinical psychologist David Hawkins breaks the silence with this enlightening expose of the addictions that control people every day. It's loaded with practical information that will help readers... recognize and talk about addiction in their own life or family understand how people become addicted and what can happen when they do break the addictive cycle of thoughts and behaviors create a healthier lifestyle based on scriptural principles build a community of support Virtually everyone is addicted to something or affected by a loved one who is. Many people who appear to live freely are secretly controlled by their compulsion. Breaking Everyday Addictions provides the tools they need to allow the healing power of Christ to permeate their lives.
- Author BiographyWith more than 35 years of counseling experience, David Hawkins, PhD, has a special interest in helping individuals and couples strengthen their relationships. Dr. Hawkins' books, including When Pleasing Others Is Hurting You and Dealing with the CrazyMakers in Your Life, have more than 350,000 copies in print.
- Author(s)David Hawkins
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.