All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrate 25 years of Mega Man with this latest graphic vel installment of the Mega Man graphic vel series! Mega Man's adventures span the world over as our true blue hero battles a host of villains including Break Man, The Emerald Spears, and many more! Celebrate along with the blue bomber as he's awarded the key to the city--but will he survive the experience? Mega Man 6: Breaking Point collects issues #21-24 of the Mega Man comic book series, including For the Bot Who Has Everything, a Mega Man birthday celebration which ties into the epic Sonic the Hedgehog/Mega Man: Worlds Collide crossover!
- Author BiographyIAN FLYNN has been the chief writer for Archie's popular and record-setting Sonic the Hedgehog comic for more than five years, including the headline-grabbing Sonic: Genesis storyline and graphic novel. He is the main writer of its sister title Sonic Universe and accompanying graphic novels since the title's inception, and is also the writer of Archie's Mega Man series, another critical and popular hit. Flynn is now also helming the historic first meeting of Sonic and Mega Man in the hugely anticipated Sonic/Mega Man: Worlds Collide storyline, and the critically-acclaimed New Crusaders series, Archie's return to the superhero genre.
- Author(s)Ian Flynn
- PublisherArchie Comic Publications
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Series TitleMega Man
- Series Part/Volume Number06
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArchie Comic Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width169 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ryan Jampole,Gary Martin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.