Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a killer loose on the London Underground. He kills without leaving any forensic trace, and seemingly without motive. Genecrime, the UK's elite forensic unit, are stretched to the limits trying to find one usable clue. And there is ather problem facing Genecrime. Before he was sacked as head of the unit, Reuben Maitland developed a system to predict latent homicidal behaviour from people's DNA. Now rogue elements in the police, believing that prevention is better than cure, are using Reuben's research to hunt down and incite latent psychopaths beyond their breaking point. Reuben must track down whoever is misusing his techlogy and stop them before more lives are destroyed. But what he cant kw is that his investigation will lead him directly into the path of the Underground killer.
- Author BiographyJohn Macken works as a scientist in a large windowless building. He is married with two children. He is the author of two previous books featuring Reuben Maitland - Dirty Little Lies and Trial by Blood.
- Author(s)John Macken
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight340 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.