About this product
- DescriptionKristen Simmons' fast-paced, gripping YA dystopian series continues in Breaking Point. After faking their deaths to escape from prison, Ember Miller and Chase Jennings have only one goal: to lay low until the Federal Bureau of Reformation forgets they ever existed.Near-celebrities w for the increasingly sensationalized tales of their struggles with the government, Ember and Chase are recognized and taken in by the Resistance an underground organization working to systematically take down the government. At headquarters, all eyes are on the sniper, an anymous assassin taking out FBR soldiers one by one. Rumors are flying about the sniper's true identity, and Ember and Chase welcome the diversion .Until the government posts its most-wanted list, and their number one suspect is Ember herself.Orders are shoot to kill, and soldiers are cleared to fire on suspicion alone. Suddenly Ember can't even step onto the street without fear of being recognized, and laying low is a joke. Even members of the Resistance are starting to look at her sideways.With Chase urging her to run, Ember must decide: Go into hiding or fight back?
- Author BiographyKristen Simmons has a master's degree in social work and is an advocate for mental health. She lives with her husband, Jason, and their precious greyhound Rudy in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is the author of Article 5, Breaking Point, and Three.
- Author(s)Kristen Simmons
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleArticle 5 (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTor Books
- Weight340 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.