All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo many of us desire freedom - the freedom that is promised to us when we decide to follow Jesus. The freedom from the burden of our sin, the need to be good eugh, anger, jealousy, and envy. Even though we are believers we would be ashamed to say that we don't always experience peace, contentment, and joy in our life. We are looking for the grace that God has so graciously given to us to be real in our life... Breaking Pride is an eBook based on one simple truth: In order to walk in God's grace we need to tear down the the walls of pride. A lot of believers, even though saved by God's grace, are still walking in pride rather than walking in His grace. Kwing what pride is and learning to identify pride in your life is the first step to overcoming a life filled with pride. Pride is rooted in fear and leads to anger, jealousy, and envy. Sin isn't keeping us from having a relationship with the Lord, it's our pride. So many of us long to have an authentic and REAL relationship with the Lord, and we long to have the fruit of the spirit filled in our heart. Our desire is to achieve these fruits through will power. But we do t even realize that the pride that lives within our heart is what is blocking the fruit of the spirit from living within us. In Breaking Pride you will learn to identify different areas of pride in your life. Filled with encouragement, Breaking Pride will take you through a practical reading of what pride may look like in your life... Let's stop building walls of pride and start building the foundation of grace within our lives...
- Author BiographyHello, My name is Heather! I am a mom of three, married to a firefighter, and I am a writer. In 2005 I ventured into the online world to simply start an online community for moms. Little did I know the adventure God had in store for me. It has been a roller coaster with many ups and downs, but each step has led me to where I am today. I pray this is a place where you will find encouragement and maybe even a laugh or two. My heart is to share God's word with you in a loving and practical way.
- Author(s)Heather Bixler
- PublisherBecoming Press LLC
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBecoming Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.