Breaking Through the Barrier: What Companies That Grow Do Differently by Jack Hayhow (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow Do Small Companies Grow Into Big Companies? - That simple question is at the heart of Breaking Through the Barrier. It's t about theory; it's about discovering what successful people have actually done. It's t about a few isolated instances; it's about the universal principles and proven practices that catalyze growth time after time in business after business. Our process was straightforward. We asked businesses owners in most every geographic region and in every imaginable industry how they operate their businesses and how they live their lives. We conducted in-depth interviews with owners who have succeeded in breaking through the barrier and with owners who are still stuck in the Mom & Pop Trap. We fielded surveys and developed business owner self-assessments, and all of this work continues today. As a result we can tell you specifically what separates businesses that grow from those that just muddle along. We can help you identify and eliminate the obstacles that impede your growth. And we can show you how to leverage your existing strengths to take your business to the next level.
- Author BiographyJack Hayhow lives and breathes small business. Throughout his career, he has produced training and tools to help small business owners succeed. Jack has been described as a chronic learner and is compelled by his passion for helping people and companies improve performance where it matters most. He is the author of dozens of training programs including: The Foundation of Management, Reward and Recognition, Time Management for Managers, Coaching for Performance, and To Be a Leader. He is the co-author of Sexual Harassment in Our Schools: What Parents and Teachers Need to Know to Spot It and Stop It (Simon & Schuster, 1994). His book, The Wisdom of the Flying Pig: Guidance and Inspiration for Managers and Leaders has received acclaim from business leaders and academics alike. From the speaker's platform Jack inspires outstanding performance through the presentation of practical, actionable ideas and methods. Jack's keynotes are unique and engaging, drawing on a vast library of video components and extensive audience interaction. Jack began his career in the advertising agency business, serving clients such as McDonald's Restaurants, Wendy's Old-Fashioned Hamburgers, Westin Hotels and Lee Jeans. In 1980 he founded Broadcast Marketing Group, providing audience building and sales promotion services to the radio station industry. Under Jack's leadership, BMG became the premier radio station marketing company in the country. In 1990, Jack founded Opus Communications, a company dedicated to creating training people like to take. Today, Opus training programs are used in tens of thousands of businesses in a wide variety of industries. Jack recently founded ReallyEasyHR.com, a company that provides a complete online HR program. A life-long Kansas City resident, Hayhow lives in Leawood, Kansas with his wife, Joyce Hayhow.
- Author(s)Jack Hayhow
- PublisherReallyeasyhr, LLC
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReallyeasyhr, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byKathryn Darnell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $33.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.