All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen keen outdoorsperson Amy Raye Latour ventures into the wilderness for the last time this season, things turn dangerous. She finds herself on the verge of the precarious edge that she's flirted with her entire life. When Amy Raye doesn't return to camp, ranger Pru Hathaway responds to the missing person's call. Even after an unexpected swfall turns the operation into a search and recovery, Pru's discoveries lead her to suspect Amy Raye is still alive. Her search becomes an obsession with a woman whose life is just as mysterious as the clues she has left behind.
- Author BiographyDiane Les Becquetsis a faculty member and former director of the MFA Program in Fiction and Non-Fiction at Southern New Hampshire University. In addition to teaching creative writing, she has worked as a medical journalist; an archaeology assistant; a marketing consultant; a sand and gravel dispatcher; a copywriter; and a lifeguard, and is also an avid outdoorswoman. A native of Nashville, she spent almost fourteen years living in a small Colorado ranching town before moving to New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Diane Les Becquets
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight521 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.