All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeach Your Tabby Perfect Manners!
Scoot! Hey, get down from there! Scat, cat! Are these phrases familiar to you and your beloved feline? If so, you're in good company. Cats are adventurous, intelligent, and curious creatures who often seem to delight in creating mischief and mayhem in our homes. They scale our curtains, eat our houseplants, shred our furniture, and then recuperate by sozing on our kitchen counter tops.
But must you put up with you cat's bad habits? Absolutely t! With patience and a few lessons in feline psychology, you can teach your cat perfect house manners. Lura Rogers offers tried and true advice on understanding your cat's behavior and molding it to fit your expectations of how a civilized house cat should behave. Her simple step-by-step instructions make it possible to create a happy, healthy, and harmonious home--one that can be enjoyed by both you and your feline friend.
- Author(s)Lura Rogers
- PublisherStorey Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleStorey Country Wisdom Bulletin
- Series Part/Volume Number257
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.