All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeliverance is an immense need that even today is largely sidelined in the church. The body of Christ needs more people trained in deliverance to carry out this vital, life-changing ministry. Rebecca Greenwood offers a fresh look into deliverance, but she doesn't stop at explaining what it is; she examines the deliverance ministry of Jesus, emphasizes the importance of team ministry, and trains believers to confidently walk out their freedom. Full of inspiring stories of breakthrough, Breaking the Bonds of Evil will impart faith in the ainting that believers carry in deliverance ministry. Pastors, lay leaders, and deliverance ministers alike will find this powerful book invaluable in their ministries and in small group studies.
- Author BiographyRebecca Greenwood, formerly executive assistant to Peter and Doris Wagner of Global Harvest Ministries, is founder and president of Christian Harvest International. She travels in the United States and abroad teaching on intercession, spiritual warfare, and deliverance. Rebecca and her husband, Greg, have three daughters and make their home in Van, Texas.
- Author(s)Rebecca Greenwood
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.