All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates how school reforms of the past 200 years share many common flaws. Based on an intensive three-year study of school reform in the United States, Breaking the Cycle of Failed School Reform analyzes and critiques the following historical reform movements: Lancastrian Plan, 1806; Age-graded Plan, 1848; Gary Plan, 1906; Trump Plan, 1959; School Development Plan, 1968; and Coalition of Essential Schools, 1984.
- Author BiographyJohn Tharp is a high school principal in the Southeastern United States. He has worked as a public school teacher and administrator in the Southeast and Midwest.
- Author(s)John M. Tharp
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight522 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.