CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionEvery person on this earth is distinctively different. We are born with God-given talents that enable us to create our own destiny. We have our own respective strengths and weaknesses, as well as unique traits and characteristics that set us apart. I encourage you to Break The Mold and do something that's never been done before. Breaking The Mold will teach you how to: - Overcome adversity by utilizing your gifts and talents. - Acquire wisdom by way of experience, share the story of your mistakes to discover and understand your gift to the world in life and business. - Realize that you were born to personify greatness. - Understand that you are on this earth to make a difference and the way that can be done is by your decisions, dedication and determination.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lee is the founder of Lee Enterprise Group and a multitude of other businesses and nonprofits. He is a motivational speaker, graphic designer, entrepreneur, brand and business consultant and most importantly, a Christian businessman who has a desire to inspire young adults and corporations around the globe. In 2011, William was nominated, along with six additional great men, for the Just For H.I.M. Affair, and was blessed to be the recipient of the Hardest Working Man in North Carolina award. Understanding the hard work his fellow nominees put in and how they equally qualified to receive such an award, he was truly humbled and grateful for the recognition. William has since then dedicated his life to helping other aspiring entrepreneurs discover their passion and execute business ideas. He wrote, Breaking the Mold to teach young people and adults how to find their niche, become more influential, and use their number one passion to create a solid business model. An influential entrepreneur himself, William has been featured on the front cover of Genesis Magazine, which circulates in fourteen countries and an exclusive article in Black Enterprise. He has also worked with and helped many celebrities, entrepreneurs and businesses.
- Author(s)MR William E Lee Jr
- PublisherLee Enterprise Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLee Enterprise Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.