All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionI wish life could be like this forever, I say. We'd be okay then. We'd forever be okay. For Echo Emerson, a road trip with her boyfriend is the perfect way to spend the last summer between school and college. It's a chance forget all the things that make her so different at home. But most of all, it means almost three months alone with gorgeous Noah Hutchins, the only boy who's never judged her. Echo and Noah share everything. But as their pasts come crashing back into their lives, its harder to hide that they come from two very different worlds. And as the summer fades, Echo faces her toughest decision - struggle to face the future together or let her first love go...The Pushing the Limits Series 1. Pushing the Limits 2. Dare You To 3. Crash Into You 4. Take Me On 5. Breaking the Rules.
- Author BiographyKATIE MCGARRY was a teenager during the age of grunge and boy bands and remembers those years as the best and worst of her life. She is a lover of music, happy endings, and reality television, and is a secret University of Kentucky basketball fan. Katie would love to hear from her readers. Contact her via her website, katielmcgarry.com, follow her on Twitter @KatieMcGarry or become a fan on Facebook and Goodreads.
- Author(s)Katie McGarry
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitlePushing the Limit
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMira Ink
- Weight310 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.