All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe award-winning host of the daily international current affairs programme Democracy Now! Breaks through the media's lies, sound-bites and silence in this wide-ranging new collection of articles. In a lively and accessible selection of texts, the voices often excluded from the mainstream are given a powerful platform - from courageous American soldiers who oppose the war to victims of police violence. Amy Goodman proves to the powerful that independent journalism can and should take part in the struggle for a just, better world.
- Author BiographyAmy Goodman has been confronting the Washington establishment and its corporate sponsors while giving voice to the ordinary citizens and activists who are fighting for a better, more peaceful world. Her daily international radio and TV show, Democracy Now!, began in 1996 and is now carried on more than 500 stations and on http: //www.democracynow.org.
- Author(s)Amy Goodman
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight496 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.