Breakout: How I Escaped from the Exclusive Brethren by David Tchappat (Paperback, 2009)
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by jeu57
- Est. delivery by 9 Mar
- AU $9.59+ AU $7.90 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine a life without television, music or freedom; imagine every minute of your spare time being spent attending church; imagine growing up believing swimming pools, cinemas and dancing were evil. For members of the Exclusive Brethren, a strict religious sect, constraints such as these are rmal. No member is allowed to eat in the same room as a 'worldly' person, they are forbidden from owning a pet and they are restricted from socialising with anyone outside of the Exclusive Brethren. Most members are so isolated within the sect that they can't even imagine a life on the outside. But t all members can live such a controlled existence. Once David Tchappat had a taste of the real world as a teenager, there was going back despite the fact he knew he would be cruelly ostracised from his family, friends and the only life he had kwn.
- Author(s)David Tchappat
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notephotos
- Height240 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.