All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can the human brain and its relationship to the internet tell us about our society, our techlogies, and our businesses? A lot, as it turns out. The internet today is a virtual replica of the brain, and the networks that leverage it grow and collapse in ways that are easily predictable if you understand the brain and other biological networks. Navigating the world of new techlogies today can be like walking through a minefield unless you kw the path. Imagine what you could do with a roadmap for where things are headed? In this fascinating look at the future of business and techlogy, neuroscientist and entrepreneur Jeff Stibel shows how the brain can act as a guide to understanding the future of the internet and the constellation of businesses and techlogies that run on it.
- Author BiographyJeff Stibel is a neuroscientist and entrepreneur. He is currently serving as Chairman and CEO of The Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corporation and was previously President and CEO of Web.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWWW). Stibel is also Chairman of BrainGate, a company whose brain chip technology allows the severely disabled to control electronics with nothing but their thoughts and was featured on 60 Minutes.
- Author(s)Jeff Stibel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteincludes 10 b+w photos
- Weight270 g
- Width144 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.