All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll of us struggle at one time or ather with creative block. Always striking at the worst moment, it can leave you feeling completely paralyzed. Take solace in kwing that you are t alone. It happens to everyone and is actually and inevitable part of the creative process. Breakthrough! Is a lively compilation of strategies and personal tips for combating creative ruts offered by leading international graphic designers, typographers, cartoonists, photographers, illustrators, musicians, writers and other well kwn creative professionals. Participants include Christoph Niemann, the award winning illustrator and children's book author; Paul Scher, graphic designer and artist of large scale paintings of America's preeminent information designers; and Ji Lee, the creative director of Facebook.
- Author BiographyAlex Cornell is a designer and musician. He is currently working as co founder and designer at Firespotter Labs and Nosh, a Google Ventures funded startup. Prior to Firespotter, he spent three years studying design as apprentice to Scott Hansen (ISO50). He has also worked for IDEO, Plancast, Signpost, and many other Bay Area companies as a UI/UX and brand designer presence.
- Author(s)Alex Cornell
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.