All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionBreakthrough Marketing Plans shows how to create simpler and more powerful marketing plans in an age of increasing amounts of data, marketing tactics, and competitive pressure.
- Author BiographyTIM CALKINS is Clinical Professor of Marketing at Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management, USA. He teaches marketing strategy, biomedical marketing and branding. He is the author of Breakthrough Marketing Plans (Palgrave Macmillan, 2008) and co-editor of Kellogg on Branding (John Wiley & Sons, 2005). Prior to joining the Kellogg faculty, Tim spent 11 years at Kraft Foods leading businesses including A.1. Steak Sauce, Kraft BBQ sauce, Miracle Whip and Taco Bell Home Originals. In addition to teaching at Kellogg, Tim works with major corporations around the world on marketing strategy and branding issues. He is managing director of Class 5 Consulting, a marketing strategy firm. Tim is frequently cited by the media; he has been quoted in publications including BusinessWeek, Newsweek, The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times. He has appeared on NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, and CNBC.
- Author(s)Tim Calkins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight403 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.