All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWith an easy-to-understand, question-and-answer format, this book guides patients through the important decisions they'll need to make, from diagsis through treatment. It helps women with breast cancer and their caregivers kw what to expect, what to do, and how to get through what can be an overwhelming, life-changing experience. This new edition includes tips for choosing the right doctor, understanding treatment choices, dealing with the effects of treatment, seeking support groups, and much more. A list of specific resources for patients, as well as a glossary of terms related to breast cancer, is also included.
- Author BiographyThe American Cancer Society is a grassroots organization committed to fighting cancer through balanced programs of research, education, patient service, rehabilitation, and advocacy. Its goals emphasize prevention, early detection, and screening; comprehensive treatment information; answers to questions about insurance, money, and planning for the future; and strategies for coping with the physical symptoms and emotional effects of cancer. The organization is based in Atlanta.
- Author(s)American Cancer Society
- PublisherAmerican Cancer Society
- Date of Publication30/08/2016
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationAtlanta
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Cancer Society
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.