All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe contents of this book should be used to educate and help you and your loved ones in making the journey through breast cancer treatment and diagsis a lot less difficult than it has to be. It should be used as a reference, which will help make visits to your doctor much more meaningful and also allow you to ask more useful questions during these trying times.
- Author BiographyDr. Chris was born in Europe but has lived in the US for many years. He attended college both in Europe and the US and completed medical school at the University of Texas. Residency and fellowship in oncology was completed at Baylor. Dr. Chris has spent many years taking care of cancer patients with a strong emphasis on breast cancer. He has been very involved in clinical research serving as the lead investigator on several important trials in breast cancer research and treatment. He continues to be very active in research serving on numerous committees and panels devoted to breast cancer. Dr. Chris has also authored and co-authored articles on breast cancer which have been published in prestigious journals and presented at national meetings. To this date, Dr. Chris remains very committed to research and helping eradicate this terrible disease. The education of his patients and the community also remains a top priority. Dr. Chris resides with his family and enjoys reading, traveling, and movies. He is excited to share the Breast Cancer Help Center with you.
- Author(s)Chris Charlton,Dr Chris Charlton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.