All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides resources, ideas, and bench manuals for the study of breast cancer. This book is divided into five sections: methods used in clinical laboratory for diagsis (Detection of Molecular Markers of Breast Cancer); methods used in both clinical and research laboratories for testing genetic alterations (Genetic Detection of Breast Cancer) and (Isolation of Breast Cancer Cells); methods used to study the behavior of breast cancer cells (In Vitro Experimental Assays for Breast Cancer); and methods used for mimicking human breast cancer in a living organism (In Vivo Experimental Models for Breast Cancer). Breast Cancer: Methods and Protocols also explores several recently developed techniques for the study of breast cancer progression. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and thorough, Breast Cancer: Methods and Protocols, is a valuable handbook for both graduate and advanced undergraduate students of biological sciences, as well as scientists, technicians, and physicians working in the academic, hospital, or pharmaceutical industry aimed at studying or diagsing breast cancer.
- Author BiographyJIAN CAO Room 004, Life Sciences Building Division of Cancer Prevention Department of Medicine School of Medicine, Stony Brook University Stony Brook, NY 11794-5200 631-632-1815 email: Jian.Cao@stonybrookmedicine.edu
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1406
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 57 colour tables, biography
- Weight890 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJian Cao
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.