All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorldwide, breast cancer is by far the most common cancer amongst women, with an incidence rate more than twice that of colorectal cancer and cervical cancer and about three times that of lung cancer. Whilst screening programmes have improved detection, this disease still places a very high burden on healthcare services worldwide. Over the last two decades, improved public awareness, the implementation of population screening by mammography, and the development of new techlogy for diagsis have transformed the care of patients with breast cancer. In this volume, recognised experts discuss key current issues in the diagsis and management of breast disease. The development and application of new diagstic techniques is described as well as the use of sophisticated drugs for more effective treatment. Complex contentious topics including risk factors, borderline lesions, professional performance and quality assurance are thoroughly explored by an expert multidisciplinary team.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Michell is Consultant Radiologist, Breast Radiology, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Cancer Imaging
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note143 b/w illus. 17 colour illus. 20 tables
- Weight890 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Michell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.