Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionNow in this, its second edition, this fully revised clinical guidebook is an essential resource for the practitioner, allowing quick, authoritative access to the latest and best in multimodality therapies. Topics covered in this volume include everything from screening for early detection of breast cancer, through diagstic radiology and ultrasography, to post-treatment rehabilitation, symptom management and quality of life. Two new chapters on molecular progstic and predictive markers, and sexuality and fertility issues in women with breast cancer, have been added. This is the 7th volume in the M.D. Anderson Cancer Care Series, featuring the best standard treatment protocols from the experts at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- Author(s)J. Mendelsohn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleM.D.Anderson Cancer Care Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note115 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight971 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEric A. Strom,Geoffrey L. Robb,Kelly K. Hunt,Naoto T. Ueno
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.