CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionBreast Disease: Comprehensive Management provides a clear, concise source of information in order to make real-life, evidence-based decisions for all aspects of breast disease, both benign and malignant. The volume provides the latest breakthroughs in breast cancer research, ranging from paradigm shifts in the surgical management of the axilla, the changing role of adjuvant and neoadjuvant chemotherapy, the impact of molecular medicine in decision-making and the controversial role of prophylactic mastectomy in our era. Within select chapters, How I do it clinical scenarios are supplied and described in very practical terms. Also included at the end of each chapter are syptic questions with detailed answers, akin to the self-assessment (SESAP) format questions and answers. These questions provide a basis for continuous medical education (CME) for the practicing physician and surgeon, further in surgical oncology and breast surgery, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and breast radiologists enhancing a focused approach to the management of breast disease in preparation for the American Board of Surgery certification and re-certification for the general surgeon. Breast Disease: Comprehensive Management is of great value to general surgeons, breast surgeons, surgical oncologists, general surgery residents, and fellows.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2014
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 200 colour illustrations, 65 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1442 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAdam I. Riker,Barbara L. Krueger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.