Breast Imaging and Pathologic Correlations: A Pattern-Based Approach by Dianne Georgian-Smith (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $193.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $212.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffectively overcome difficult diagstic challenges with Breast Imaging and Pathologic Correlations: A Pattern-Based Approach. This atlas is based on the morphology of the Birads Lexicon and t the pathology entities. It illustrates the how and why of breast imaging, whether via mammography or ultrasound and uses a case-based approach to walk you through a wide range of common and uncommon findings and correlates imaging patterns to pathology, helping you build your pattern recognition skills so you can diagse breast cases with complete confidence. Key features increase your pattern recognition skills thanks to an organization by categories of pathologic presentation (i.e. masses, calcifications, architectural distortion, and other, less common malignant features) rather than by final diagsis. It helps you to learn to evaluate masses based on shapes and margins, calcifications based on morphology and distribution and t the pathology entities, and distinguish architectural distortion from overlapping tissues. See how to distinguish between benign and malignant possibilities for almost every feature. Master the methodical thought process used by the most experienced radiologists so you can navigate the most challenging imaging findings, avoid diagstic pitfalls, and provide the early detection patients need to ensure the best outcomes. Navigate the table of contents with ease as it provides a differential diagsis per morphology. Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: complete content with enhanced navigation; a powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your tes, and even the web. it offers cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation; highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text; ability to take and share tes with friends and colleagues; and quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
- Author(s)Dianne Georgian-Smith
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Note2400
- Weight1657 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.