All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscussing the most current and pioneering techniques in breast reconstruction without the use of implants, this is the volume every breast surgeon has been waiting for. Focusing t only on how to reconstruct breasts following mastectomy but also on how to achieve the highest degree of aesthetic success possible, Dr. Kroll describes in detail his techniques in using autologous tissue. Over 500 photographs and custom illustrations demonstrate and compare the different techniques used in breast reconstruction with autologous tissue such as conventional TRAM flaps, free TRAM flaps, the extended latissimus dorsi myocutaneous flap, and the Rubens fat pad free flap. Also include are chapters on immediate and delayed reconstructions, shaping the breast mound, nipple and areolar reconstruction and choice of technique, follow-up and patient selection.
- Author(s)Stephen S. Kroll
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note909 black & white illustrations, 62 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1030 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.