Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirty years of Kenya's recent history unfold through the lives of Caroline, a privileged woman from the fertile highlands, and Charles Ondiek, a farm labourer with dreams of an Oxford education. Charles's love for Teresa, daughter of a hated settler farmer, leads to a drama of psychological terror fuelled by Mau Mau oath administrator, Mwangi, who is held in detention for six years. On his release, Mwangi forces Charles and Teresa apart, then turns his attention to Caroline. But she has inner resources, and joins with Charles to seek out a mysterious ancestral cave. Against the backdrop of Kenya's beautiful but hostile desert, the curse is finally broken. But when Caroline discovers the hidden reason for Mwangi's hatred, she wonders if she'll ever, really, belong in the country she loves.
- Author(s)Jane Bwye
- PublisherCrooked Cat Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrooked Cat Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.