Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreath of Truth offers something of value to all readers seeking greater understanding and meaning in life. Part philosophy, psychology, and road map for increased personal consciousness, the book defies easy categorization. The author asks the question, What is Truth? and then proceeds to examine Truth t as a single, fixed thing, but as a fluid and dynamic living entity with many distinct aspects. In a candid, yet kind, conversational style of writing, first-time author Sherry Banz gently and lovingly takes readers by the hand on a thought-provoking journey toward a destination of emotional discovery and healing, with an appreciation - indulgence, even - for the delays, wrong turns and blind alleys some of us take on the way to getting there. She recognizes the meandering and unpaved paths required for self-reflection cant be supplanted by a shortest-route, GPS-guided life. This is a compact book of timeless quality, reminiscent of Khalil Gibran's The Prophet, with a 21st century sensibility.
- Author(s)Sherry Banz
- PublisherSherry Banz
- Date of Publication16/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSherry Banz
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.