All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuinn, Ash, Zain and the crew of the Libertas are racing against the clock to get back to Verdania before the King's deadline. Will they make it in time? Will Quinn complete the first map of the whole world? Will Zain bring back eugh treasure to satisfy the King? Will they win the race to the end of the world? Or will their enemies stop them from getting back at all? For fans of international bestseller John Flanagan's RANGER'S APPRENTICE series and Rick Riordan's PERCY JACKSON books. The first book in the series was named one of the best middle-grade books of 2014 by Readings. 'Not since Emily Rodda's DELTORA QUEST series has there been such an exciting adventure tale from an Australian author. Echoes of Robinson Crusoe make this feel like a classic with a new twist, and it's perfect for readers aged 8 to 12 who are looking for some escapism in the sea of contemporary stories.' - Readings on Book 2
- Author BiographyA.L. Tait grew up dreaming of world domination. Unfortunately, at the time there were only alphabet sisters B.L. and C.A. and long-suffering brother M.D.M. to practise on ... and parents who didn't look kindly upon sword fights, plank-walking or thumbscrews. But dreams don't die and THE MAPMAKER CHRONICLES, the author's first series of books for children, is the result. A.L. lives in country New South Wales with a family, a garden and four goldfish. A.L. Tait writes fiction and non-fiction for adults under another name.
- Author(s)A.L. Tait
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe mapmaker chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Weight246 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.