All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to the Buddha s teaching in the Anapanasati Sutra, maintaining awareness of our breathing is a means of awakening to the true nature of all things and arriving at spiritual liberation. Breathe, You Are Alive outlines 16 exercises of conscious breathing that were taught by the Buddha, together with commentaries and further exercises for practicing them every day and in any situation. Thich Nhat Hanh s insights and explanation give the reader access to the profound nurturance available when we slow down and get in touch with our in-breath and out-breath. He walks the reader through the progression of exercises from awareness of the physical plane, to the mental and spiritual planes in a clear and concise manner that is easy to implement. This 20th anniversary edition includes updated commentaries and practices on the awareness of breathing meditation, as well as the author's Breathing and Walking Gatha (practice verse) set to music.
- Author BiographyThich Nhat Hanh is one of the most revered Zen teachers in the world today. His best-selling books include Happiness and Peace Is Every Step. He lives in Plum Village in southwest France, where he teaches the art of mindful living.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherParallax Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParallax Press
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement20th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.