Breathing Room: Open Your Heart by Decluttering Your Home by Lauren Rosenfeld, Melva Green (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Breathing Room, Dr. Melva Green, expert on A&E's Emmy-minated series Hoarders, along with Lauren Rosenfeld, creator of the popular blog Your To Be List, help you find emotional healing and spiritual renewal through the unique practice of decluttering. Whether it's clothing that longer fits or relationships we've outgrown, we all have burdens and attachments that manifest themselves in our physical living space. In each chapter, Green and Rosenfeld focus on a different room, showing how each one represents a corresponding place in your heart. The bedroom is for peace and intimacy. The kitchen is for comfort and creativity. By reflecting on what we value most in our lives, we can clear out our homes and let go of the spiritual junk we all hold on to-our resentment, anger, insecurity, doubts, and fears. By following the simple exercises outlined in this book, anyone who chooses to can enjoy a purified home and heart. Today is the day to let go, make space, and identify what is truly valuable in your life. It's time to find your breathing room.
- Author BiographyDr. Melva Green is a board-certified psychiatrist, TV personality, and spiritual healer. She is an expert doctor on the popular and critically acclaimed show Hoarders. Lauren Rosenfeld, MA, MEd, believes that the mundane details of our life are the stepping stones on our intimate path of the spirit. She coauthored Your To Be List and writes a popular blog of the same name where she shares lessons on how our daily lives shine with spiritual lessons.
- Author(s)Lauren Rosenfeld,Melva Green
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, Oregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Weight273 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.