All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $28.98Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $18.27Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $18.62Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.02
- AU $21.38Trending at AU $23.04
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionPathfinder Brecon Beacons covering the Maen Madoc, Carn Goch and Carreg Cennen. This selection offers interest, regional variety and balance of routes in the Brecon Beacons providing the best walks in the area. From an easy stroll through Llangors Lake to the much more challenging walks in Waun Fach this volume contains something for everyone. Covering walks through the whole of the Brecon Beacons both popular and little kw scenic routes including Crug Hywel, the Brecon Beacons Horseshoe and Monmouthshire. -See walk locations by Looking Inside Inside: -28 great walks in the Brecon Beacons from 2 to 10 miles -Clear, large scale Ordnance Survey route maps -GPS reference for all Brecon Beacons waypoints -Where to park, good pubs and places of interest en route -All routes have been fully researched and written by expert outdoor writers -Beautiful photography of scenes from the walks Pathfinder Guides are Britain's best loved walking guides. Made with durable covers, they are the perfect companion for countryside walks throughout Britain. Each title features circular walks with easy-to-follow route descriptions, large-scale Ordnance Survey route maps and GPS waypoints.With over 70 titles in the series, they offer essential information for walkers throughout the country.
- Author BiographyTom Hutton is an award-winning author and photographer who has contributed to most of the UK's outdoor magazines as well as written a number of walking, climbing and cycling guidebooks.
- Author(s)Tom Hutton
- PublisherOrdnance Survey
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitlePathfinder Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberPF18
- Place of PublicationSouthampton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrdnance Survey/Crimson
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.