All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a type of intimate journal combining childhood memories with those of a young apprentice and all the experiences gained and born of encounters, firstly with the great names in jewelry and subsequently in watchmaking, this book is above all a testimony to the birth of a passion placed at the service of the brand. Francois Bodet makes plain, through his own story, the profound significance of time in the evolution of kwledge. This is all the more worth highlighting today, when our society is confronted with the constraints of standardization, computerization and dehumanization which result in the quickly done taking precedence over the well done. It is appropriate to remember that success may only be achieved by following the various stages of a process that must allow time to take its course. As well as devoting his life to the rebirth of historical pocket watches while safeguarding their essence, Francois Bodet succeeded in promoting Breguet internationally, while preserving the emotional substance of objects that have come to life through a process showing respect for the various phases of time. These pages are filled with a sense of humility, since kwledge - as the author aptly expresses it - is passed on by individuals serving as intermediaries in fostering the growth of talent. All his masters are named and due tribute is paid to them, since it is so clearly true that the stalgic sound of the soul in each of these watches.
- PublisherWatchprint.com Sarl
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintWatchprint.com Sarl
- Weight499 g
- Width196 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.