All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Works of William Brehm: Watercolors and Oils - 1960-2010 is a fifty-year compilation of the work of William Brehm, American-Canadian artist (1945-), which includes more than 130 images of his paintings. Brehm is also biographical and includes his thoughts about motivation and inspiration to create art.
- Author BiographyWilliam Brehm is a writer-artist and dual Canadian-American citizen. He was born in Neenah, Wisconsin, in 1945. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Lawrence University, and a Masters of Urban Planning degree from Michigan State University. He is the author of The Kimberlys (co-author Thomas Sutter), The Civil War Journal of Samuel Henry Brehm, Furs, Fir and Fourdrinier: A Story of Wisconsin Paper Families, and My Hardcopy (co-author Marnie Brehm). His career as an artist spans over fifty years specializing in watercolors and oils. Brehm makes his home in Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)William Allen Brehm
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.