All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an action-packed biography of one of football's greats.Quarterback Brett Favre is in a league of his own. Born on October 10, 1969, in Gulfport, Mississippi, he was a small-town hero with big dreams. By age 29, he had forged a place among pro football's all-time greatest quarterbacks. A fierce competitor and a team leader, Favre was awarded the NFL's Most Valuable Player hor a record-setting three consecutive years. He was with the Green Bay Packers for 16 seasons, leading his team to back-to-back Super Bowls. Off the field, Favre lends his fame to the Brett Favre Forward Foundation, which helps disadvantaged youth in Wisconsin and Mississippi. An incredible quarterback with remarkable toughness, he will forever stand as an icon to the cheeseheads in Green Bay, Wisconsin.This striking new biography explores the life and career of this popular quarterback, with detailed background information on Favre's childhood, influences, and path to the pros. A chrology, timeline, sidebars, glossary, and bibliography round out the vivid text.
- Author BiographyRachel A. Koestler-Grack has worked with nonfiction books as an editor and writer since 1999. During her career, she has worked extensively with historical topics, ranging from the Middle Ages to the colonial era to the civil rights movement. She currently resides in New Ulm, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Rachel A. Koestler-Grack
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFootball Superstars
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCheckmark Books
- Content Note25 full-colour photographs, index, bibliography, glossary, chronology, timeline, sidebars, web sites, further reading, statistics
- Weight308 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.