All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $17.42
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the key methodologies for the two most common home brewing techniques: extract and all-grain brewing. Erik Spellmeyer provides professional advice on how to get started, introducing readers to the industry jargon and termilogy, while giving clear instruction on the formalities of home brewing. The guide then encourages the reader to take what they learned and use that kwledge to create their own recipes and experiment on their ideas. Equipped with illustrations, images, a glossary, photographs and step-by-step assembly instructions.
- Author BiographyErik Spellmeyer is a former cellar-man of Ninkasi Brewing and has been a longtime craft beer enthusiast. He is the head of sales and works on title development at Microcosm Publishing. He lives in Portland, Oregon. Jamie Floyd is the founder and head brewer of Ninkasi Brewing Company and was the head brewer of Steelhead Brewing Company from 1997 to 2005. He is a nationally known beer enthusiast who has written the recipes for this book. He lives in Eugene, Oregon.
- Author(s)Erik Spellmeyer
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight138 g
- Width134 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.