All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $32.78Free postage
- AU $37.15Free postage
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.80
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Zealand beer industry is a dynamic one - full of larger-than-life, passionate characters; from loveable rogues through to budding mad scientists. Our beers are just as diverse. Bringing together brewing traditions from all over the world and combining these with Kiwi ingredients, ingenuity and creativity, we have a beer culture unlike any other. In the last five years the New Zealand beer industry has grown dramatically. This book, which ackwledges the craft beers and brewers of New Zealand, is well overdue. Brewed is a snapshot of an industry creating beers that are full of character. Beers range from classical to crazy (Lamb Chopper anyone?), refined to quintessentially Kiwi (fancy a CHUR?) and aggressive (Sauvign Bomb) to the suggestive (Morning Glory). Brewed will encourage experimentation among engaged beer consumers, helping them to discover new breweries and, with the use of the comprehensive tasting tes, benchmark them against old favourites. It will also help emerging beer drinkers to identify beers they will enjoy, starting them on a journey of discovery.
- Author BiographyJULES VAN CRUYSEN is a professional beer, wine and food writer with over ten years' experience in the liquor and hospitality industries. Having worked at Oamaru's Riverstone Kitchen as a sommelier, Jules fell in love with great beer, and continued this affair working at Wellington's craft beer bar, Hashigo Zake. With experience selling some of the world's finest wines at some of New Zealand's finest restaurants, Jules brings a unique perspective to writing about beer and is especially passionate about matching beer and food. He currently edits Eat New Zealand, and writes for a number of other publications including maintaining his own websites, XYEats and XYDrinks.
- Author(s)Jules Van Cruysen
- PublisherPotton & Burton
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNelson
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintPotton & Burton
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.