All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the back of his published diary Brian E describes himself variously as: a mammal, a father, an artist, a celebrity, a pragmatist, a computer-user, an interviewee, and a 'drifting clarifier'. To this list we might add rock star (on the first two Roxy Music albums); the creator of lastingly influential music (Ather Green World; Music for Airports); a trusted producer (for Talking Heads, U2, Coldplay and a host of other artists); the maker of large-scale video and installation artworks; a maker of apps and interactive software; and so on. He is one of the most feted and influential musical figures of the past forty years, even though he has described himself on more than one occasion as a n-musician. This volume examines E's work as a musician, as a theoretician, as a collaborator, and as a producer. Brian E is one of the most influential figures in popular music; an updated examination of his work on this scale is long overdue.
- Author BiographySean Albiez is Senior Lecturer in Popular Music at Southampton Solent University, UK David Pattie is Professor in Drama in the Department of Performing Arts at the University of Chester, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight443 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Pattie,Sean Albiez
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.