All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern day, -nsense guide to property investing. The sixth in the revolutionary 'Brick Buy Brick' series of books in association with Tigrent Learning UK Limited, Buy To Let Investment provides aspirational investors with a detailed explanation of how their lives can change with education, motivation and action. Moreover, it is written in a way that is accessible to all. The book shares insights into the often misunderstood world of property investing and how all of us are able to make money from property, both in and out of a recession. Without the plague of n-essential jargon that is often found in similar books, it opens up the doors for readers who are t as well-versed in the subject, allowing them to see that they have a chance at being just as successful as those who are. This book looks at buy to let and the opportunities it offers the investor. It is designed to give you a head start in acquiring an education in property that will give you the confidence to overcome any doubts and fears you may have. While starting out in property investment is exciting, it can also feel daunting. Many experienced investors admit to feeling fear when they began their journey - it's rmal! The good news is that training will provide answers to questions like where to buy, how to find the deals, how to take cash out of the property, how to find tenants, how to manage tenancy and more. 'Brick Buy Brick' is a series of books that form the definitive guide to general and specific property investing strategies that are used by professional property investors, on a daily basis.
- Author BiographyTigrent is the UK's most respected provider of professional training programmes in the areas of property investing, trading the markets and personal development. With over a decade's experience of working with students worldwide, Tigrent is an industry force to be reckoned with, offering the highest standards in professional formation.
- Author(s)Tigrent Learning UK Limited
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $60.93Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.