All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Rice loves breakfast cereal, so he's devastated when his mum loses her job at the cereal factory and his endless supply runs out. The only way to satisfy his craving is to dine at his friends' houses. And there, one day, he sees the chance of a lifetime: DESIGN-A-CEREAL. Not only does Stephen's entry, Brick-a-Breck, win the competition, but he becomes a TV celebrity. Brick-a-Breck is unique: you can build things with each block of cereal and it won't go soggy. But you can have too much of a good thing, as Stephen soon discovers. His brilliant invention becomes a curse. Brick-a-Breck takes over his life - and the nation! How can life ever be rmal again?
- Author BiographyFor twenty years, Julia worked as a busker and performer (at cabarets, folk clubs, children's events etc). This led to television work as a songwriter: one of her songs was eventually made into a book, which led to her current career as a bestselling author. Her most popular book is The Gruffalo, which won the Smarties Gold Prize in 1999, and outsold all other picture books in 2000.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleChameleons
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight114 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Philippe Dupasquier
- Reading AgeFrom 5 to 7
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $20.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.