All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA friendship between a 26 year-old black gay man with HIV and two straight white teenage brothers leads to a summer vacation in Cancun, Mexico, that will change their lives forerver. Inspired by a true story. A Lambda Literary Award finalist.
- Author(s)Randy Boyd
- PublisherWest Beach Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPort Hueneme
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Beach Books,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.36New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $109.48New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.36
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $83.21
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $20.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.